CWA-MGR-6226 Club Manager Training Course for Western Australia - $120
About this course
Developed by Clubs WA for Club Managers of WA Clubs and Associations
This training course has been developed to assist Club Managers of incorporated clubs and associations within Western Australia in their governance under all relevant legislations. This is a comprehensive course that is essential for new Club Managers or experienced Club Managers looking to refresh their knowledge.
- Clubs WA members receive 50% off this online training course using their Club's discount code.
Clubs WA holds regular face-to-face 3-hour Masterclasses on this topic in the Perth metro area. Call the Clubs WA office on 1300 640 616 to find out when we are holding our next workshop.
This short course has been created specifically for Western Australia for Clubs WA (Industry Association).
- Upon successful completition of this course, students will be issued a Certificate in Club Management(WA)
- Duration: Approximately 4-hours dependent on your current understanding of this topic. The online training doesn't have to be completed in one sitting.
- By completing the registration form of the course you are declaring that you are the person who will be completing the course.
Purchase Club Manager Training - $120
If you want to learn more about all of the courses we offer, you can do so through the "Courses" Menu button. Otherwise purchase your preferred course or bundle by selecting from the above.
To create your personal Student Account you will need
- Your Unique Student Indentifier (USI) Number - Visit the Australian Government website www.usi.gov.au to get yours
- Your date of birth and full legal name
- A personal email address (not a company email)
- If you have purchased courses with HAT before you can login to your 'Student Login' and then purchase the course once logged in
- Module 1: Regulatory Compliance
- Module 2: Club Management
- Module 3: Working Relationships
- Module 4: Industrial Relations
How to get your certificate
- Successfully complete the online assessment in your own time
- Once your course has been marked as competent, you will be able to download the 'Authenticity Declaration' form from your student profile
- Follow the instructions on this form and have it signed and returned to Hospitality Alliance Training
- Once Hospitality Alliance Training has received your signed Authenticy Declaration and received all required forms, you will be emailed an alert letting you know that your Certificate can be downloaded from your student profile
- Under Australian legislation, online students are required to complete an Authenticity Declaration Form to declare that the person who completed the online training is the same person who registered for the course and will receive the Statement of Attainment.
- Once you have finished each of the learning modules on your online course, the Authenticity Declaration Form will be uploaded to your student profile and you are required to complete this form and send a copy to Hospitality Alliance Training.
- Please follow the instructions on this form and then complete it and have your signature witnessed by any one of the 51-types of approved persons.