Approved Online RSA, Approved Manager and Food Supervisor Training Portal
- RSA | SITHFAB002 provide responsible service of alcohol is the minimum mandatory training required by anyone who is involved in the sale, supply or service of liquor in any state or territory within Australia.
- MLP | Approved Manager. MLPLCA401A manage legislative responsibilities for the sale, supply and service of liquor. MLPLCA401A is the minimum mandatory training required for persons applying for an Unrestricted Approved Manager ID card from Racing, Gaming and Liquor.
- Food Handler | SITXFSA001 use hygienic practices for food safety. Intended for those who handle food as part of their employment.
- Food Safety Supervisor | SITXFSA001 and SITXFSA002 participate in safe food handling practices. Intended for persons who are going to be responsible for the food processes and procedures within a business as well as supervising staff when food is being handled.
What would you like to do?
Do you already have a training record?
- Please make sure you log in using the Student Login portal to ensure the training records are consolidated in one student record.
- Log back in using Student Login